Saturday, January 28, 2012

are you ready?

So today I spent all of my time packing. Just getting everything ready to go before the three days of travel begins. SO pumped right now it isn't even funny. That's why I couldn't wait to post the first legitimate blog entry. No regrets, leaving the few haters I have behind as well as all the things I'll miss the most.

But then again... some things never change.

bro tip #1537
don't be the guy who endures everything. be the guy who enjoys everything.

Shout out to my beautiful better half, Taylor. I wish you the best of luck for this week and the entirety of the semester. And yes, brotips can be applied to women. I'd say they are more.. tips FROM a bro. Shout out to all my DU  bros. Don't go too hard on the PNM's and eventual pledges. Sorry Kyle and I took half of your swag with us abroad suite-mates, but don't be alarmed. There are two of you with DU swag tattoos. I also want to hear about the sickest DU parties when I'm abroad. Just cause I'm not physically there doesn't mean I'm not there in spirit.

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment