Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Lack There of..

Hamjambo everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting as often as I should, I'm kinda bummed that I haven't been keeping up. After today though everything will be much better. There are one or two tiny setbacks. First, sadly, no more pictures. The internet has been too slow so we have all agreed to stop uploading them. If you want to see my pictures, I'll upload them when I get back. Second, Expedition Serengeti is tomorrow! I'm SO SO SO excited. It's like my dream come true! So I won't be available for about 5 days. This time, camp has no fences. We're just out in the middle of the grassland. The last group even had a lion in camp. Isn't that awesome?!

Anyways I'm gonna give you a bro tip early due to circumstances:

bro tip #1755
be as cool with as many people as you can, bro. sometimes it's not about what you know, but who you know.

Swahili Word of the Day is paka mbaya or "bad cat" (mbaya is "bad")

Tutaonana ninyi

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment