Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adventure Time


This will be my last blog entry for a while. We are heading on expedition to Lake Nakuru National Park in the morning around 5:45. Its about to go down. I'm definitely excited and I plan on taking a ton of pictures. However there will be no internet nor will I be bringing my computer. I'm super glad that this past week is behind me, but time does seem to be flying by. Really hope that I get to see a leopard in Nakuru otherwise I'll have a low chance of spotting one in Africa for the trip. Apparently the baboons there are crazy too. Not afraid of white people in the least. That should make things interesting, considering that we are basically camping. Anyways, I'm excited to go and I'll be sure to write about it once I get back.

SWOD: safari, which means adventure or expedition

Tutaonana
-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment