Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Frat-days are Mashing Together

 Hamjambo!

Today was a pretty lax day. Standard day at the office if you ask me. Learned more about environmental policy, wildlife management and Maasai culture. If it were up to me, I think I would live a pastoralist lifestyle. Sure there are a ton of risks but I feel like the simple life is just too good to pass up. Maybe that's just me. Anyways, missing my bros, girlfriend, and CCI people. I wish I could have taken you guys with me here. Also wish I could share this with my family, immediate and extended.

Here are a few more pictures from Amboseli National Park. Hope you enjoy the images and feel  free to comment.

The Swahili word of the day this time is Kusoma which means "to study/read"

Asante sana
Tutaonana

-Ian

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures - the baby elephant had to be awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Better go kusoma muzungu. No time for soccer huh?
    Enjoy!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI IAN, WE ARE SHARING YOUR NOTES & PICTURES WITH OUR FRIENDS, FAYE & DICK. WE ARE IN FLORIDA NEAR UNCLE CHARLES AND AUNT MOE SO I WILL PUT YOUR BLOG ON THEIR COMPUTER. LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE REALLY CLOSE TO THOSE ELEPHANTS. GOING TO BEACH TODAY!! WILL WAIT FOR AFRICAN NEWS. BYE FOR NOW, SHA & FEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ian, uncle charles is looking at your pix. he will follow.

    ReplyDelete